Strange interests home to the poor

 Strange interests home to the poor
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh


Today I will tell you something like this: you should do or not do whatever you think, do you have to suffer the punishment now, today I will tell you something that is the only creator of the poor. Who can save this poor person and those who are in this world are just Utila, I did what I told you above, what will I do if you were not punished, I will do this on social media, website, where I will post this article. What I did wrong above I fixed it You will let me know in the comments I have a request to you, read my article carefully, you will verify, who actually made a mistake, let's start I have been working in a company for a long time now A little acquaintance with everyone in front of us at a time like this, how do we get acquainted with some people, I work in a boiler, one day I worked all day, now after working, we have two demands, one is our lamp, and the other is This Dipu of ours, we are basically three people Kashmiri My master is many years older than us, and we have a friend's younger brother, someone works with us, and I'm sorry to hear that article I, a total of three of us, always work.

My younger brother works with us, his name is Matiur, Matiur didn't come that day, what should we do then we are both together, my master and I, the name of the cow above me is Mohammad Sumon Islam, I and Sumon brother worked together all day, after working he So a little poster man, we find out the goods that are out at work, our box, or when you are a master, you think these are small tasks, so we packed the goods early that day, packed, we left for this Dipu, but then my There are two keys in hand

This is our office, another is this office, Two bouquets of keys in my hand, two, many keys inside two, one tora inside minimum RT, the key comes in my hand now you have two tora, now we came to this office from that office, then I took a key in your hand, one more tora I I put it there on a rock, then I opened the office,

I went inside and changed my shirt and pants, then I gave the office key to my brother Sumon. Unbeknownst to me, the key I saw on the rock, I did not remember, I did not forget, then outside the rain, now I thought how to go home, my I don't have a penny in my pocket, I don't know what to do with a lot of rain, I told Sumon Bhai to rent me a car for only 20 rupees, I don't have a penny for the rain outside, how can I go I don't have money, I don't know how to eat rice. I don't have any money. What can I do now? Lots of rain outside. My mind is not bad. I thought after working all day, I don't believe in the amount of hair, it felt very bad.

It rained and I left the office, then I walked to my house,

It took me at least 2 hours to come, what to do and the next day due to a little problem in my house, I did not go Sumon brother called me, one minute 14 seconds talking to me on mobile, I called and said I will not go today,

Then I cut off my mobile, then the mobile was off for 1 hour, mine

There was no money on the mobile, after being off for 1 hour, I called from my younger brother's mobile

As soon as I grabbed my younger brother's mobile, I saw Sumon Bhai calling my younger brother's mobile. I called Sumon Bhai from my younger brother's mobile. After giving the call, he told me one thing. Where is the key in the shop? I said you have two keys. I remembered that I did not give the office key to Sumon Bhai,

Then I remembered that I had put the key on the stone, then I told Sumon Bhai, Sumon Bhai came with the key on the stone in front of the office, he just hung up the phone, after a long time my younger brother Matiur called me and said I didn't get the key,

I called Matiur and read the key. If you don't pass, I will come and find the key

Matiur told me I don't know Sumon Bhai knows who to call Sumon Bhai, I called Sumon bhai's mobile many times he is my call, he cuts off repeatedly I called seven to eight times he didn't answer my call, later I didn't call Sumon Bhai.

I have a lot more to say I don't have time now at least 4 a.m.I'll make another jute tomorrow. Stay with me, We have some interesting things in front of us because everyone will be with me. I have created this article for the people, so it is up to the people to decide which is the greatest court in the world.

If any of my writing is wrong, you will forgive me because I have less experience in reading, so I said forgive me.

Assalamualaikum to everyone

No comments

Theme images by Silberkorn. Powered by Blogger.
ad